Energy Management System
ISO 50001:2018 is a management system that helps you improve the energy performance in your business and use the energy more efficiently. Thus, the objective of this standard is to cut energy costs while improving business sustainability. Companies that have used ISO 50001 Energy Management standard have managed to improve quality and environmental management. Even though the ISO 50001 is not obligatory, organizations worldwide can face a high number of benefits by obtaining this certification.
- Reduced carbon footprint and greenhouse-gas emissions
- Meet mandatory energy efficiency goals or legislations
- In some countries mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Increase credibility intended for customers and stakeholders
- More effective risk management
- Help manage a in sink decision making procedure with all staff members
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Demonstrated compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Improves, communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
ISO 50001:2018 specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an energy management system.
The goal of the ISO 50001 requirements is to empower an organization to be guided by a structured, process approach in continual improvement of energy usage.
ISO 50001:2018 defines requirements for energy use and consumption. These requirements include measurement, process definition, and documentation. It also defines procurement practices for equipment, systems, processes and personnel that contribute to energy efficiency.
Quality Management Systems for all organisations of all sizes from all domains. Learn More
Food Safety Management System to ensure safe food practices for your customers. Learn More
Information Security Management System for securing your organisation's information. Learn More
Medical Devices - Quality Management System to ensure quality medical products. Learn More
Requirements for Testing and Calibration Laboratories to demonstrate competent operations. Learn More